Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Live in the Moment

Lots of pink going on in this week's Picture Perfect Creations challenge.  Not generally my favourite colour although I've been digging Melon Mambo lately for some reason. Guess there might be a girl inside me trying to claw her way out after all!  :)  
This week I incorporated the colours solely with ink and kept it simple.  I love this Hero Arts sentiment.  The swirliness of it makes me think butterflies so I pulled out these PTI lovelies to go with it.  
Supplies: Stamps: HA, PTI; Inks: SU Wild Wasabi, Melon Mambo, Pink Pirouette
Off to exercise the hounds.  Jem is giving me his soulful "I am so neglected" eyes right now. If I don't respond quickly enough he may take a pillow hostage!  Later, gators!  

13 comments:

Lynn said...

Love all the designs on the butterflies....wonderful CAS card!

Karen B. said...

Great dimension and pops of color for your card!

Michele said...

What a pretty and simple card! It's refreshing!! I may have to CASE this for my own card stash! Thanks for the idea and sharing with us at PPC this week!!

Emily Leiphart said...

Sweet! I love those butterflies. They follow the sentiment nicely!

Diane Jaquay said...

What an awesome card! Love those butterflies (I am coveting that set since I saw the PTI DT projects!) And I also love how you did the sentiment, gives the card such a great flow!

{Colleen} said...

I have to agree on liking the sentiment. Simply stunning card.

G Peplow said...

Hello there, gorgeous butterflies and each is different, so pretty in pink!
Thanks for your lovely comment:0) xxx

Lori Turner said...

Wow...simple card, but definitely JAM-PACKED with WOW-ness! I love those butterflies and that sentiment is awesome :) Thanks for playing at PPC this week!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Wicked-cool card! I love that sentiment and those butterflies--wow, do they pop! Perfect card!! I'm glad you don't have any spiders on this post ;)

Brandi said...

Jen,
This is so cute! I just love the butterfly layout and the colors!

Leanne said...

Super cute butterflies, love how they pop up! Great job on this weeks PPC Color Combo, thanks for playing! WTG

kasia c. said...

Gorgeous Jen! Those butterflies are fabulous and I love the flow of that sentiment. :)

Lesley said...

Oh I love this Jen! The butterflies on white just pop! Thanks for joining us at the PPC this week!
Smiles,
Lesley