Sunday, September 23, 2012

Birthday Blooms


Happy Sunday everyone!  It's been a gorgeous weekend here and the humidity has dropped a bit so we've actually been able to spend time outside without feeling like we're melting.  :)  I spent a bit of time in the Craft Cave today and made a card using the ColourQ colours and the Skipping Stones Design sketch.  The images and sentiment are from Dandelion Dreams and I did some layered stamping using the stamping off technique.  I love Rich Razzleberry and I think it make such a dramatic card base!  Okay, the tide is nice and high so time to take Atticus for a swim.  Have a good evening!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill Basics, (So Saffron, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry) Stampin' Up

Stamps:  (All from Dandelion Dreams) Skipping Stones Design
Inks: (So Saffron, Old Olive) Stampin' Up, (Shabby Pink) ColourBox
Die:  (Fillable Frames #4) PTI
Impression Plate:  (Linen & canvas) PTI

16 comments:

Carol L said...

This card is simply stunning! I love the colors and especially your stamped panel! NJ!

Lynn said...

This is so so beautiful Jen! Love how you used the colors.

PS I had a dream that I was in Bermuda this weekend...oh I wish!

Lindsey said...

Someone else that likes rich razzleberry -- I knew we were kindred spirits! :D Perfect deep colour to offset the pretty silhouettes. Gorgeous!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful stamping and gorgeous stamps. Thank you so much for joining us this week at the colourQ!

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

Enjoy the swim Atti, skype this week? Let Luis know after a trip to the deep south this weekend, my next job was the goodies to Bermuda .... check!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Jen, awesome stamp window! thanks for sharing your card with us at the colourQ this week.

Kim S said...

I love your sweet flowers on that rich background - wonderful effect!

Glenda J said...

Gorgeous card Jen! Love the colours. Thanks for playing along with the Skipping Stones sketch this week.

Jen Mitchell said...

Beautiful CAS card. I love the leafy images. Thanks for joining us at colourQ!

Karen B. said...

Such a beautiful card, and thanks for playing at SSD too!

Scrappychick said...

Beautiful card and colors! Hope to see you again this week at SSD! Cyndi

Rochelle Sodipo said...

I love this card! The colors are great and great take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at SSD.

Jocelyn Olson said...

Gorgeous card! The colors and the stamps and design are perfect--it looks like a winner to me. :) Sorry you're melting. Ugh!

JJ Bolton said...

Absolutely beautiful! I *need* that Rich Razzleberry! I have been drooling over that color for so long!

Jessi Fogan said...

I so hear you on the humidity...finally we're below 20C but the humidity this morning is 94%. COME ON, FALL! I think I'm growing mold. And gills.

Ahem.

I love the GORGEOUS little garden you created on your panel - the colours mix so well together!

N@ Ali said...

lovely! thank you for joining us at the colourQ ; )