Tuesday, September 11, 2012

CASology #10


I can't believe we're already at Week 10 of CASology!  I'm having so much fun with this Design Team - I'm thrilled to be a part of such a talented group of ladies.  And, of course, I'm loving seeing all your entries.  It's so fun to see how differently everyone interprets the cue words.  And speaking of cue words, here's the one for this week:



Initially I thought I was going to use a hot air balloon but then I stumbled upon these unloved Lil' Inker dies and thought they'd be perfect for the challenge.  The PTI Mat Stack dies are some of my favorites and they remind me of fancy windows which seemed appropriate.  Since the sentiment mentions sunshine but I don't have a sun image I used yellow cardstock for the banner to represent it.

Be sure to check out the rest of the design team for some fabulous inspiration!





Also this week's guest designer:

Link your creations up to the CASology blog and remember that submissions are due by Sunday, 16 September at noon CST.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Real Red Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Marina Mist, Early Espresso) Stampin' Up

Stamp:  (Rainbow & Cloud Sentiments) Lil' Inker Designs
Ink: (Early Espresso) Stampin' Up
Dies:  (Rainbows & Clouds set) Lil' Inker Designs, (Mat Srtack 3 & Layerz Mat Stack 3) PTI
Gems:  (Bumblebee assortment) Doodlebug

22 comments:

Kim S said...

Your card would definitely give me a sunshiny day!!

Ardyth said...

Hope your day is filled with rainbows and that all is well - looks like Leslie is visiting Canada today - schools closed in Newfoundland!

Anonymous said...

Love your rainbow, and the colours are all fabulous.

Maria@Crafty Cre8tions said...

Great card using the cue word! Love the rainbow!!

Lynn said...

Way to rock the dies! Love those clouds!

Benzi said...

Oh, too adorable. Love your colorful rainbow and how you made the banner yellow for sunshine. What a happy card!!

Tracey McNeely said...

Oh I love this Jen. You just gave me such a great idea to CASE your rainbow. I have never done anything with the tiny rainbow and it looks fantastic!

Jay Gee said...

I never thought of the Mat Stack dies as being windows, but that is brilliant! This card is adorable Jen :)

Lindsey said...

Nice! Love the bright colours. Hope all that rain and wind brought you a rainbow or two!

Rosemary said...

love the way you framed the cloud and rainbow, jen... super cute card!

Joyce said...

What a happy card. I just love it. I hope you are seeing more rainbows and sunshine, and less storms and hurricanes.

Darnell said...

This is permazing, Jen! You should get a commish on those dies. It's all just so, so superb!!

Karen B. said...

The bold colors on this card knock it out of the park!

Helen F. said...

Love your bright cheerful card, Jen! The dies you used are so fun :o)

Gabby said...

Cute rainbow "sky" challenge card! :)

Vicky Hayes said...

Such a bright, bold design Jen - I love this. Vicky x

lostinpaper said...

Your card is perfect for this challenge! Love how you have the rainbow on the label, it's almost like a window!

Maureen Morton said...

Grinning from ear to ear with this popin' card, Jen.......too darn cute. You put the pieces together like the star you are! Catching up after being gone a bit and can't believe how busy you have been. This is a knock-out, kiddo!

Carol L said...

What a wonderful combination of color and design! The sentiment is enough to lift anyone's spirits instantly!

N@ Ali said...

lovely!

Lisa Arana said...

adore the rainbow in the pretty label!!! so sweet.

Jean said...

Love this bright cheery card ~ the colors, dies, and sentiment go perfectly together!