Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dynamic Hello


I have another dual challenge card tonight.  I used the sketch from the Lawnscaping challenge and the colours from Dynamic Duos to create this CAS card. This is probably my favourite phone stamp - it's cute and kind of sassy I think.  :) On the green strip I used the curly lines from Lawn Fawn's Belinda's Borders because they reminded me of the phone cord.  Off to bed now as it's my long day at work tomorrow.  Sweet dreams!      


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Cajun Craze & Always Artichoke) Stampin' Up

Stamps:  (Phone & sentiment from Just My Type, Border from Belinda's Borders) Lawn Fawn
Inks: (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Punches:  (2" & 2 1/2" circles) Marvy Uchida
Gems:  (Lily White assortment) Doodlebug
Copic - E08

18 comments:

Lindsey said...

Wait, I just commented on your post and there's another one? :P This is a great phone image, and I love how you echoed the cord with the border. Fun!

Tracey McNeely said...

Fantastic Jen, such a fun card and I recognized Belinda's Borders.

Lynn said...

Love this Jen...the phone cord borders are awesome!

Karen M said...

Great card - I love the phone cord too:) Congrats on your win at SSS -I am so pleased for you - enjoy your shopping trip! Hugs x x

Maureen Morton said...

This is such a fun and simple card, Jen! Another brilliant use of the white space (which I tend to fill up - you'd think I'd learn from the master, eh?). And congrats on the SSS - what a lucky gal you are!

Kim S said...

Perfect phone cords!!! Love the little gems around the sentiment - such a happy look!! I bet YOU are happy as I saw you were the big winner at Simon Says AND the hurricane wasn't a direct hit!! Life IS good. So glad to see you at Dynamic Duos!

Michelle said...

Fabulous design, Jen! I love the design and the telephone! Thanks for sharing this with us at Dynamic Duos!

paige said...

So cute! Love the fun sprinkle of bling! Thanks for joining us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Laurel Beard said...

HELLO HELLO! This card is fantastic!

Thank you so much for joining us at Lawnscaping!

Christiana said...

Super cute and eye-catching card! Reminds me of that joke -- what's black and white and red all over? Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping!

lostinpaper said...

Awesome Jen! Love the 'line' bg and the added gems!

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a CAS and cool card! LOVE it!
Thanks so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping!
Hugs, Karin

~amy~ said...

clean crisp and definitely cute.

Karen B. said...

What a perfect way to describe that phone, and a cute card to boot!

Lisa Arana said...

so cute and love the little bits of sparkle.

Erin (Homemade Cards by Erin) said...

I haven't used this set in awhile, I should find its dusty home and give it some inky love. Great job on the sketch.

Laurie said...

How cute is this? The background image is perfect for the phone! Cute!

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

this reminds me of a lionel richie song, card is WAY better than the song ... thank god!