Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Holiday Cards And More - Around The World


I was super excited to discover that a card of mine was featured on the Paper Crafts Connection blog yesterday!  (Thanks for the heads up Jocelyn and JJ)  The card appears in Holiday Cards and More Vol. 7 and yesterday PC Connection was highlighting all the international designers who appear in the issue.  One of the best parts about joining the crafty blogosphere is all the amazing people I've gotten to know from around the world.  It's pretty incredible what some cardstock and the internet can do huh?

And speaking of amazing people I wanted to share some RAK I've received in the last few months.



After telling Emily how much I loved this card she sent it to me for my birthday.  How awesome is that bold yellow card base and those bright and happy banners?




Ages ago I admired some cricket stamps that Christine used on some cards and she kindly offered to stamp some images and send them to me.  This is the gorgeous card they came with.  Love the warm colours and that sweet little Hello tag!




I was touched to receive this sympathy card from Lynn after the loss of Jem.  I always admire Lynn's layered stamping and this gorgeous card is no exception.



After Jem I was pretty much just hiding in the Craft Cave and trying to distract myself from my grief.  Lindsey sent me this perfect support card which put a much needed smile on my face.

Thanks for all the crafty love, ladies!  You sure know how to make a girl's day!

12 comments:

Lynn said...

Woohoo...was so happy to see you on PC's blog yesterday! Awesome card!

Tracey McNeely said...

I didn't see yesterday's post until today but congrats Jen. You card is just fantastic!

Carole said...

Way to go

Ardyth said...

Love your Christmas card! And clearly, I've missed your birthday! Hope it was a good one!

Jay Gee said...

Yay Jen! Congrats :)

Lindsey said...

I was pretty excited to see you featured on the PC blog yesterday, too! Such a sweet CAS card for Christmas. So glad I was able to put a smile on your face during a rough time.

Maureen Morton said...

So tickled for you, Jen! And this card touches my very heart - this is now my #1 Jen favorite! Sweet to see all of your handmade hugs, too. You are blessed!

lostinpaper said...

Saw your card there and was soo excited for you, it's wonderful Jen! Congrats on your Paper Crafts win too!

~amy~ said...

congrats and FAB Cards/RAKs:)

Joyce said...

Congrats on being featured. And, those are some beautiful cards you have received.

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

lovely things for a lovely sweetie i'd say ... AND the perfect christmas card for a lovely bermuda friend of yours!

Jocelyn Olson said...

Okay, I'm a little late in posting on this, but woo hoo for you!! I am SOOO thrilled that your card is getting in the issue. It was *fantastic*!!