Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Little Romance


Hi there!  Today I'm playing along with the current Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger.  I was inspired by the mint colour and the lace and I'm continuing with my quest to dig into my stash.  The paper was bought back in 2007, the lace tape was a gift from Amy Tsuruta last year and the stamps are being used for the first time (by me - they're actually second hand and had lots of love from the previous owner).  I feel good about using hoarded stuff but I sure would love to do some shopping!  LOL! Every once in a while I'll go fill up a cart at an online store, stare at it wistfully for a while and then close it.  I'm determined I'm going to hold out!  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Mint) Paper Garden
Stamps:  (Flower from Folk Art Florals, Sentiment from Very Vintage Greetings) WPlus9
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko, (Calypso Coral) Stampin' Up
Die:  (Heart Prints) Papertrey Ink
Gems:  Recollections
Lace tape

12 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so fabulous :) I love the lace tape and focal heart :), lovely as always

Lynn said...

I love how you used the negative die for the sentiment placement. Beautiful feminine card.

Shelly said...

Oh, this is too sweet! :)

Michele Kovack said...

Such a sweet card!

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

lostinpaper said...

So so pretty Jen!

Maureen Merritt said...

Gorgeous! I love the soft, feminine feel of this card! Glad you are giving those stamps some love :)

Barb King said...

Very pretty, love the lace. Good for you to resist buying new stuff!

Jessi Fogan said...

That is exactly how I cope with my shopping ban! I shop and then don't check out. No where NEAR as much fun as the real thing.
I LOVE this card - the mint & lace together, the heart window, the sweet sweet sentiment...so soft & pretty!

Tracey McNeely said...

So gorgeous Jen, I love the lace and that peak-a-boo heart!

Lisa Arana said...

Wow! That laces is so perfect for the trigger. Gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

I hate to say this, but when you can make cards like this... maybe you don't need to shop for a while. :) So pretty.