Thursday, July 25, 2013

CAS(E) This Sketch #38


Welcome to Week 38 of CAS(E) This Sketch!  Take a look at this week's sketch designed by Chrissy Larson:


I decided to add to my Christmas stash with this card and am pleased with how quickly this came together and also with how flat it is for mailing.  What do you see when you look at this sketch?  Hop over to the CAS(E) This Sketch page and check out the rest of the DT inspiration and then play along with us!  


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Kraft) Gina K, (Real Red) Stampin' Up!
Stamp:  (Tree from CL469, Sentiment from CL543) Hero Arts
Ink:  (VersaMark, VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Green Glitter Finish Zing) American Crafts
Gems:  (Bumblebee assortment) Doodlebug

7 comments:

Deepti said...

This is so pretty, love the glittery Christmas tree :) and ur take on the challenge.

Joyce said...

This is fabulous. I have that tree stamp, and never thought to glitter it up like that. Such a great idea.

Lindsey said...

Congratulations on making a Christmas card! I did once start them in July, but can't seem to make myself do that any longer. The tree is gorgeous in that beautiful ep!

Jessi Fogan said...

As soon as I saw your card, I thought OMG, it's totally a tree!!! That is just super clever. Love the embossing, and the fussy cutting around the 'y' - awwwwwesome :)

lostinpaper said...

Such a clever idea and what a great card to make multiples of, love it Jen!

Kelly Griglione said...

Well NOW I see a Christmas tree, hahaha!!! Great interpretation, Jen!

Lisa Arana said...

so pretty.