Tuesday, July 30, 2013

CASology #55


Welcome to Week 55 of CASology!  Here's the cue word for this week:


I was lucky when I was growing up to spend a month every summer at Camp Farwell in Vermont.  I met people from all over the world and still count some of them among my closest friends.  Time spent there definitely made for a happy summer!  Do you have any summer camping memories?  Go check out the CASology blog to see what the word camp inspired in the rest of the DT and then play along with us!




And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that submissions are due by 4pm CST on Sunday, August 4th.


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Always Artichoke, Not Quite Navy) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Tents &  signs from Happy Camper) Paper Smooches, (Sentiment from Happy Summer) Lawn Fawn
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Markers:  (Stampin' Write Cajun Craze, More Mustard, Not Quite Navy) Stampin' Up

14 comments:

Meghan said...

This is my favorite card for this challenge! I just love your sense of humour!

Jessi Fogan said...

ooooh, I remember camping & canoeing in high school....every September. Some of those memories are going to entertain me when I'm old & grey ;)

Ardyth said...

FUN! Great bold colours and use of a green cardbase!

Darnell said...

The quintessential camp card, Jen! Well done!!

Gillian R said...

Fab card Jen, great idea to use the green card base

Gillian R said...

Fab card Jen, great idea to use the green card base

wienerhoneymooners said...

Loving the HAPPY colors! So glad your Bday was memorable!!

Rosemary said...

what a fabulous card, jen... love it!

Lindsey said...

Those may be the cutest tents ever. :) Love everything about this card!

Barb Ghig said...

This is the quintessential, perfectly amazing "Camp" card, Jen! I love the color combo and the dimension you created with your elements...and a fabulous CAS design! Love it!!!

Judy1223 said...

Jen, I can totally see you enjoying summer camp in Vermont each summer...what a neat experience that must have been! Your card is so whimsical and cute, makes me kinda want to go camping (kind of...)!

Jenny said...

Camping brings back memories of girl guides for me!!! Good fun :0) if only the tents were as colourful as your three.... cool card Jen :0)
We are off for a couple of nights camping this weekend..... That means packing everything including the kitchen sink into the car!!!!
Jenny x

Lisa Arana said...

aw, such a cute camping card.

Joyce said...

This is so very cute. I am not a camper, but can definitely appreciate a cute camping card.