Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Christmas In July



It may only be July but Christmas will be here any minute.  As much as I hate to think about it now I guess it won't hurt to get my butt in gear and start making some cards!  The Paper Players have asked for Christmas cards this week so here you go!  I couldn't quite bring myself to go all red and green at this time of year so I went pink instead!  Maybe I could make a set in a few different colours....




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White, pink) Bazzill
Stamps:  (Ornaments & sentiment) Hero Arts
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko, (Raspberry Ripple) Stampin' Up
Embossing Powder:  (Seafoam White) Ranger
Punch:  (Corner rounder) Marvy Uchida
Gems:  Craft Supplies 4 Less

13 comments:

Maureen Morton said...

Don't do this to me, Jen! You dirty rat....ha! Love the texture on this baby and the perfect sentiment design. Other colors would be great.

Jessi Fogan said...

I think other colours would be great too :) I love the pink - pink on Christmas cards just seems to stay fresh & fun for me. Did you colour in some with markers or is this a 2-step ste? And the gentle shading? It's those teeny tiny bits that really make it pop :)

Lynn said...

You know I'm into Christmas right now! I love this tone on tone...gorgeous!

Darnell said...

It's charming and I love it, Jen! And besides, the trend continues for using non-traditional colors on Christmas cards so well done!!

Deepti said...

Whatever color you touch it is sure to look great :)

lostinpaper said...

I think this card would look fabulous in a variety of colours, it's wonderful Jen!

Michelle said...

I love pink at Christmas, and blue! Even a little yellow. :-) This card is gorgeous, Jen!

Maureen Merritt said...

Oh, I love this! I think it would look fabulous in any color. It's perfect to mass produce and nice and flat for mailing.

Nance Leedy said...

I agree--would be fabulous in any color! I love your layout and the way the rhinestones frame the sentiment--perfect! Thank you for joining us at The Paper Players!

Jenny said...

I really like the pink... you could go all out contemporary this year with this design :0)

Lisa Arana said...

this is a real looker! I love the pink and white.

LeAnne said...

I LOVE pink for Christmas....so retro, and the images are perfect! LOVE it! So glad you shared this with us at The Paper Players!

Jaydee said...

I love this card. The choice of Pink is so unexpected but is fabulous! Clean and stunning card. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
Jaydee