Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Dynamic Duos Sympathy


Good evening!  A super quick post tonight as I am completely knackered and afraid I might fall asleep on my keyboard (which could make for a very bizarre post...).  I had a tough time with these two greens so I went very simple for my card.  Not sure if it's too simple to even count for the competition but I like the crispness of it.  Good night for now and I'll be back tomorrow!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Grey, Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Think Big Favourites #3) Papertrey Ink
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  (Half & Half) Papertrey Ink
Gems:  Stampin' Up

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

awesome job...love the layered panels.

Michelle said...

I found these two greens challenging together, too! I think you've done magic with this card. It's beautifully CAS and a perfect sympathy card, Jen! Thanks for joining us at Dynamic Duos!

Lindsey said...

Wow, Jen, I think this makes for such a perfectly elegant sympathy card. And it's always nice to have one or two in the stash that are free of flowers or butterflies. Nice!

Jessi Fogan said...

I love how simple it is! It's PERFECT for a sympathy card, and I love that big script sentiment.

Lisa Arana said...

this little card has a hidden punch of wow! love it.