Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Warm Thoughts


Hi there!  A super quick post before I dash off to work.  I'm playing along with Dynamic Duos here and their sweet, soft colour combo.  I've seen a lot of designs lately with stripes paired with flowers and I love the look so I thought I'd try it here.  I layered up the MFT flowers and curled up the edges for lots of dimension.  Hope you're all having a fabulous day!


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Mason jar from Crystal Clear, Sentiment from First Aid Kit) Paper Smooches, (Stripe from Faux Ribbon) Papertrey Ink
Inks:  (VersaMark) Tsukineko
Embossing Powder:  (Black) Ranger
Die:  (Die-namics Flower & Leaf Trio) MFT
Punch:  (5/16" hole punch) McGill
Glossy Accents

15 comments:

Lesley said...

Cute!

Susie W. said...

Love the layered flowers! What a sweet card!
I'm so glad you joined us at Dynamic Duos this week :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Such a beautiful and fun card Jen! Thank you so much for sharing with us this week at Dynamic Duos!

Shelly said...

Soooo sweet! Love it! :)

Deepti said...

This is so cute :) I love ur flowers :)

Lynn said...

Love this Jen...the soft stripes and the flowers are amazing. So serene.

Lynn said...

Love this Jen...the soft stripes and the flowers are amazing. So serene.

~amy~ said...

Love those soft pink blooms!

Unknown said...

What a sweet little card :) Love the focal point! Thanks so much for joining us at Dynamic Duos, we sure hope to see you back again soon :)

lostinpaper said...

I agree, this really is a sweet colour combo, but your card is what is really sweet Jen, I adore it!

Jessi Fogan said...

Work...pffffftht.
I love the soft colours - and those centres! And the curled-up edges. So pretty!

Gillian R said...

So so so pretty Jen, love everything about it

Lisa Arana said...

absolutely gorgeous!

Lindsey said...

Such a pretty card! Those flowers are gorgeous!

Michelle said...

OMG! Jen! How did I miss this card? I absolutely adore it! I'm sorry I didn't leave you some timely DD love. This card definitely deserves it. I will blame my overloaded brain. ;-)