Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Buttons

***This is my second post for the day.  For my CASology post please scroll down or 


I haven't played along with the Girl Fridays at CAS-ual Fridays in ages and, despite having two weeks for their button challenge, I'm still coming in at the last minute.  Ah well, better late than never right?  I used a bulb image from Technique Tuesday to create this button mobile and it felt fabulous to dig into my button stash!  I wanted to do the same card in blue but for some reason I am lacking in the blue button department.  Time for some button shopping maybe?  (Just kidding, Jessi!!!).


Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Gina K.
Stamps:  (Bulb from Bright Idea) Technique Tuesday, (Welcome from CL352) Hero Arts, (Baby) Studio G
Ink:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Gems:  Recollections

12 comments:

Tracey McNeely said...

How totally darling is this Jen!

Beckie said...

Such a sweet card.

Be blessed, Beckie
Just B Creative Crazy

Lindsey said...

Jessi might even have a few blue buttons to spare! :P What a perfectly sweet baby card -- when you can, it will look great in blue, too. :)

Shelly said...

Very cool!! Love the buttons! :)

Lindsey said...

Super cute card! I love how you used the buttons.

Kelly Griglione said...

Yay, Jen, so glad to see you here!! Love your button bulb assortment, so perfect for a baby card! My fave is the dotted bulb : ) So glad you joined the CAS-ual Fridays Challenge!

Kirsty, New Zealand said...

I should send you my button stash so you can put it to good use ... when I unpack it from one of the million boxes yet to be unpacked ;o)

Jessi Fogan said...

BAHAHA Nope. lol! It's funny, but blue buttons seem to just not be a big thing. I can't say I really have a good selection of them either! (And you KNOW that's saying something, lol)
I really love this concept - and my fave has GOT to be the polka-dotty one :)

Jenny said...

A button mobile is such a different idea!!! love your thinking and a great way to use them... how about green and yellow for gender neutral baby cards :0)
Jenny x

Joyce said...

this is just about the sweetest way to use buttons I have seen in a long time.

lostinpaper said...

Those button lights are too cute!

Maureen Morton said...

So stylin', Jen. And what a refreshing take on a baby card! Love it.