Monday, June 23, 2014

Best Wishes




Hi there!  I'm just popping in quickly with an entry for the latest Colour Throwdown challenge which closes in a few hours.  I love the colours this week and I took my design inspiration directly from the photo.  Isn't that a gorgeous cake?  Way too pretty to eat.  Guess I'd have to close my eyes while I dug in!  LOL!  Anyway must dash but I'll be back tomorrow.  Have a lovely evening!





Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay, Smokey Slate) Stampin' Up
Stamp:  (Sentiment from Everyday Gretings) Mama Elephant
Inks:  (VersaFine) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Die-Namics Flower Trio) My Favourite Things, (Loopy Leaf) Paper Smooches, (Small flower) CAS-ual Fridays
Punches:  (1/8" & 1/4" hole punches) McGill
Other:  Glossy Accents

11 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

What a sweet card... I love the scattering of the flowers, and the leaves are really cool! Thanks for joining us for the Color Throwdown.

Karen M said...

Your card looks amazing - I love all the beautiful colours xx

Lindsey said...

I love how you took your inspiration from the photo itself as well as using the great colours. Your card is beautiful!

Deepti said...

What a super fun card! Love the way u incorporated the colors :)

Lynn said...

You are rocking all kinds of die cuts on this card...says something about us sharing the love for the same companies as I spy several dies that I own!

Ardyth said...

Gorgeous colours - I love this card - the grey makes it feel modern and slightly edgy.

wienerhoneymooners said...

WOW ....Scrumptious!!!!

Michelle said...

So pretty! Love those flowers!

Julia Aston said...

what a beautiful card using these lovely colors Jen! your blooms look so clean and crisp!

lostinpaper said...

Super sweet Jen, love how you have used these colours together!

cm said...

Your translation of the cake (I agree...'almost' too gorgeous to eat) into your card is nothing short of stunning! The cascade of flowers...fabulous!
~c