Sunday, June 29, 2014

Hey Sweets



Hi there!  Today I'm playing along with the Anything Goes challenge over at Seize the Birthday.  No ready made embellishments from me today but I did get a little crazy with the patterned paper on this one!  I paired Neat & Tangled and Altenew stamps with some fun Crate Paper patterns.  I've definitely stepped outside of my CAS comfort zone this week but it's been fun and I've used up some stash which always makes me feel good.  And it frees up room for more stash but we'll not go there…  :)




Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill
Patterned Paper:  Crate Paper
Stamps:  (Cupcake & speech bubble from Sketchy Cupcake) Neat & Tangled, (Celebrate) Altenew
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko

7 comments:

Deepti said...

This is fun ! Like the all alphabet BG :)

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cute!!

Lindsey said...

Great use of patterned paper -- I especially like that scrabble paper. Fun birthday card!

~amy~ said...

super fun, you know how much I LOVE patterned paper! Gotta love that N&T cupcake:)

OttawaMom said...

The patterned papers look awesome together!! A fun and very festive birthday card. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

Joyce said...

So fun, and I love the way you used your patterned papers.

Janet's Joy said...

The patterned papers you chose are perfect! Love the cupcakes.
So glad you joined us at Seize the Birthday!