Tuesday, November 25, 2014

CASology #123


Welcome to Week 123 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I was in a bold base-colour kind of mood when I made this card so I kept my image clean and white to balance it out.  I coloured the flames yellow to tie the image to the bright sentiment.  Hop on over to the CASology blog and check out all the goodies created by the Design Team gals and then play along!  

   

And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Bazzill, (Daffodil Delight, Bermuda Bay) Stampin' up
Stamps:  (Cake from Bake Me a Cake) Lawn Fawn
Inks:  (Smoeky Slate) Stampin' Up
Dies:  Mama Elephant
Marker:  (Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up

14 comments:

Meghan said...

A cake that big should be in front of everyone on their birthday!

Lynn said...

Oh I love this! The colors are great.

Tenia Nelson said...

Super cuteness!!!

Ardyth said...

Bold and wonderful!

Julia Aston said...

the perfect word for Thanksgiving week -- when we eat ALOT! what a fun card Jen!

Melissa said...

You think wonderful, bold thoughts! LOL! :) This is fantastic, Jen! It totally shouts your name! Love it!

Lindsey said...

Bold backdrop + giant white cake = awesome! I really like this.

wienerhoneymooners said...

Clever and so grand!!! Fun Jen, so fun!!!

Gillian R said...

Love the colour combo of this Jen, such a fun card

Jessi Fogan said...

I love the pop of yellow too - this is awesome :) Also, I want cake.

Anonymous said...

Totally love its boldness and your colour choice Jen! Just awesome in every sense of the word!

Joyce said...

Love your fabulous giant cake. And the stark cake with the bold background works so well.

Judy1223 said...

MUST....EAT....CAKE....

Well, hey, your card made me do it!
LOVE!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the idea of the white in the middle of that blue/torquise color...lovely yellow sentiment too Jen..clever using the cue card...I am not put food on my card this time..I put fork spoon and plate...wish you like to visiting me back and maybe leave me some love Jen..would be soo happpy..hugs, Monika