Tuesday, December 15, 2015

CASology #177


Welcome to Week 177 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I had the Paper Smooches Knick Knacks stamp set in the back of my mind when I saw this cue word although the yoyo was not the image I thought I'd use.  I guess I was in a bit of a silly mood when I went to make this card though because this idea popped into my head and I couldn't shake it loose.  So I went with it.  And it still makes me giggle.  :)

Go and check out the gorgeous inspiration from the rest of the design team and then play along with us!


Tracey McNeely - On a break

And this week's guest designer:


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at noon (CST).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Real Red, Daffodil Delight) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (Yoyo from Knick Knacks) Paper Smooches, (Sentiment from What's Up?) Avery Elle
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Dies:  (Louie's ABCs, Louie's 123s) Lawn Fawn

7 comments:

Cornelia (fun stamping) said...

OMG - that is brilliant!

Lisa Elton said...

How CUTE is this and fun too!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen!! Oh man, I remember playing with a yo-yo. I couldn't do it no matter how hard I tried. This brought back some memories. Nicely done.

lostinpaper said...

Fantastic Jen!

I Card Everyone said...

Cute, clean, and oh SO clever - yo...
=]

Lindsey said...

Silly is good. :D Especially in bright red and yellow!

Judy1223 said...

Yep, I see we did both reach for the same stamp set! I LOVE this fun yo-yo card...I never could master those things!