Tuesday, May 1, 2018

CASology #298


Welcome to Week 298 of CASology!  Take a look at the cue word for this week:


I'm second guessing myself as to whether a zebra is really a jungle animal.  I think they're mostly found on the plains but there are some mountain zebras so I'm going to hope there's also some jungle associated with those mountains...  

Looking forward to seeing what direction the cue word takes you.  Check out the gorgeousness from the rest of the design team then play along!


Link your creations to the CASology blog and remember that the deadline for entries is Monday at 9am (CDT).

Supplies Used:
Cardstock:  (White) Papertrey Ink, (Basic Black) Stampin' Up
Stamps:  (All from Monochrome) Waffle Flower
Inks:  (VersaFine Onyx Black) Tsukineko
Die:  Stitched arch) My Favourite Things
Gems:  Recollections

8 comments:

Darnell said...

You know how everyone is on the move nowadays, looking for those greener pastures, so I'll bet there is at least one family of zebras living in the Jungle! It's an adorable card, Jen, and I'm in love with that perfect sentiment with it! (I just did a jungle card last week ~ bad timing!) Hugs, Darnell

Lisa Elton said...

How fun is this quirky little guy! This is cute Jen!

Bobby said...

I vote that the zebra IS a jungle animal and he's so cute with the sentiment, Jen.

lostinpaper said...

Maybe it's night time? (wink)

Claire Grantham said...

Love this card Jen, I have this set too. You have given me food for thought. Also get this for a DOH! moment, totally was not well this morning and did not link up my card... Clairex

karen h said...

Awesome card! Love that sentiment! The tiny little rhinestones to help "finish" the circle are a perfect touch!

Melissa said...

Such an awesome black and white design, Jen! You always have the best of sentiments!!! :)

None None said...

We're all allowed creative license so zebras are "jungle" animals. :) I love this and how you kept everything about your card to a black and white theme. You are always so thoughtful in your details when it comes to your cards. It would be so fun to craft with you! Plus, you have the best collection of sentiments!